Our Street -SD10 Full Spectrum
'Full spectrum' meaning with the dust cover/hot mirror removed but without an IR pass-band filter on the lens. Shot just after sunrise a couple of days ago. Posted more for the splendid false colors on the greenery than composition, IQ, etc.
Opened in RawDigger, exported as RGB-rendered, then played with in FastStone Viewer.
Anyone else do 'full spectrum' shots?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO