I have decided to cancel my pre-order a77II...

Started May 2, 2014 | Discussions thread
Silverback46
OP Silverback46 Senior Member • Posts: 1,305
Re: Well, in that case . . .

Calico Jack wrote:

Ahoy!

We'll all be selling-up and migrating to another brand (I'm serious)! I'm not fussed about GPS, Wi-Fi or whether it'll walk the dog, just give me a product that will at least provide the best of the competition in one package that's affordable.

IF those who are waiting for this body to come onto the market are expecting something stellar, will be actually be viable in financial terms to sell your A77, A65 or whatever in order to buy it?

Gizmo's and worthless gadgets have no place in a modern camera, but if you peel off the layers (like an onion), what exactly is it that this new model has to offer that you can't get elsewhere? How long have Sony shooters been screaming out for low noise high ISO capability to match Nikon, or the additional TIFF and DNG file formats of Pentax and the pro level bodies of Canon?

If the A77 II isn't what prospective buyers want or expected, maybe it's time to look for pastures new.

Arrrg Jack!

With this type of talk we will have to set you adrift without the benefit of the in body GPS!! You will float in the seas of despair...!

Silver

Silverback46's gear list:Silverback46's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Sony a77 II Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 Sony a7 III
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow