I have decided to cancel my pre-order a77II...

Started May 2, 2014 | Discussions thread
Chimere
Chimere Senior Member • Posts: 1,645
Re: I have decided to cancel my pre-order a77II...

sybersitizen wrote:

I'm also cancelling my pre-order (that I placed yesterday based on the announced specs) due to unimpressive JPGs I saw somewhere today. Next week, after seeing better JPGs somewhere else I'll place another pre-order with a different vendor promising an earlier delivery time than the first vendor. Three weeks after that I'll cancel that pre-order and pre-order from a third vendor offering a free SD card. When I eventually receive the camera three weeks after that, I'll immediately hate it and return it for a refund. The following week I'll see really good reviews and reconsider, and buy another one from the first vendor, which I will audition for thirty days while I make my 'final' decision. This is of course my routine procedure when any new Sony camera comes out. I am a 'photography enthusiast'.

Quite boring and lacking of imagination - a thing so important for us the picture makers. To rev things up and make this trip an experience to remember, leave a legacy behind for your grand kids to get excited about decades from now - why, for good measure, don't you at least plan a short detour into the Nikon or Canon camp ? Danger naturally will be that you could fall in love while hanging out there and than a real juicy hot drama could start. Will you want to miss all that after that disappointing A77 revamp ?

Chimere

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow