skanter
skanter Forum Pro • Posts: 18,436
Re: Wrong... wrong... wrong

Jerry-astro wrote:

skanter wrote:

Karl Gnter Wnsch wrote:

skanter wrote:
This is a smart analysis - thanks!

No matter how elaborated an analysis is presented if it's basic premises are flawed the whole analysis is - and in this case the basic premises that price point outweighs/overrides any photographic features/uses the 7D and 6D do or don't posess is completely screwed up...
--
regards
Karl Günter Wünsch

...except I was responding to this analysis, not the one mentioning the 6D:

"Whether the camera companies hear the pleas for full-featured APS-C models or not, it's obvious they perceive the market to be shifting in two directions. There are those who are lusting after FF sensors for what they do, and those who don't need FF are looking to go smaller and lighter.

The $1,800 APS-C SLR just gets caught in the middle. Will we see its like again?"

How is this analysis "completely screwed up"?

"Completely screwed up" would be a complete exaggeration (and I also was confused as to which message you were responding to).

How can you, Karl, or anyone be confused about which message I was responding to when I QUOTED the message I was responding to right before my reply?

-- hide signature --

Sam K., NYC
"The fact is that relatively few photographers ever master their medium. Instead they allow the medium to master them and go on an endless squirrel cage chase from new lens to new paper to new developer to new gadget, never staying with one piece of equipment long enough to learn its full capacities, becoming lost in a maze of technical information that is of little or no use since they don't know what to do with it."
--Edward Weston

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
T3
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow