Canon Pro-100 and Kirkland (Costco) Glossy Photo Paper

Started May 1, 2014 | Discussions thread
l_d_allan
l_d_allan Veteran Member • Posts: 5,093
Re: Canon Pro-100 and Kirkland (Costco) Glossy Photo Paper

JSB wrote:
Been printing within Photoshop from my new Canon Pro-100 using Kirkland Glossy Photo Paper.

Costco Kirkland used to be my "go-to" paper for when I was making better prints, I think it works out to about 15¢ per letter size sheet, before tax. Good deal on nice paper.

However, if you watch the Canon web-site, there is pretty regularly "buy one, get two free" on a varying mix of papers. If you use the 50% discount for registering a Pixma printer, you end up with the equivalent of "buy one, get five free", at about 12¢ per letter size sheet. The MSPR is about 70¢ per sheet (except more expensive Platinum). The discount has been good until the middle of the following month.
http://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/buy-one-get-four-free-when-you-buy-select-canon-photo-paper

nothing today ... back in late 2013, there was an epic deal on "buy one, get four free" that worked out to about 7¢ per sheet.

l_d_allan's gear list:l_d_allan's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ47 Canon PowerShot S110 Canon EOS 5D Mark II Canon EOS 600D +27 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow