S110 - Better option?
OK, so I've done a bunch of research on the current options out there and I think I've narrowed it down to a field of one, but would like to sanity check first.
I'm looking for something that fits, comfortably, in my pocket - I want it to be part of my EDC. And I need something that can keep up with my 15 month old son, who is always on the move.
I need to slot something between my iPhone 5 and the T3i that gets carried for more serious duty. I'm missing shots right now because the iPhone is too slow unless we are outside.
I can pick up a refurb'd S110 for less than $200. Is there anything better in that price range that will fit in my pocket?
Am I correct in assuming that the S110 will take better shots in more challenging situations that the iPhone?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%