X-T1 Enhancements? Locked

Started Apr 27, 2014 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Lakeview Man Regular Member • Posts: 370
Re: X-T1 Enhancements?

Chris Dodkin wrote:

If we could provide a list of upgrades or updates to Fuji for the X-T1, what tops your list?

Post your suggestions, and I'll compile the top favorites and make sure they are forwarded to the correct folks.

Many thanks,

Chris.

1. Please fix the video recording button so it's possible to reprogram into something else or turn it off completely.

2. Make it possible to press the D pad to move the focus point directly - without having to set up each function key or press another fn button first.

3. With face detection on - being able to move the focus points, that would be helpful for the times when it won't work or you want to override it for some other reason

4. Face detection on/off assigned to a function key without having to choose from a menu and confirm. Instead make it like: one press it's on, next press it's off again.

5. Improve the speed/performance and functionality of the Wireless app when taking pictures: a) See the histogram in the app window.  b) make longer exposure than 30 seconds possible through the app c) I like this app, I use it for my landescape shots - make it quicker and better!!

That's it for now...

-- hide signature --
 Lakeview Man's gear list:Lakeview Man's gear list
Fujifilm X100T Nikon D810 Canon EOS 7D Mark II Fujifilm X-Pro2 Canon EF-S 10-22mm F3.5-4.5 USM +17 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
jrk
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow