Usable LCD shade for DP3M
I just mounted this on my DP3M. Cost was under $10. Maybe it would be helpful for you too.
It fits around the viewable area of the LCD perfectly (an exact fit) but the mounting frame (with adhesive on it) slightly overhangs the LCD glass on left and right by 1/16" (not a problem).
The shade slides off the mounting frame for cleaning the cover glass (plastic film on the mounting frame) without having to remove the mounting frame and it's adhesive.
All matte black plastic, a bit flashy with the logos on the back, but seems to work well. I could scrape off the silvery stuff and make the logo disappear, maybe later.
The shade opens up and folds closed easily. Looks like a pretty good design.
As a glasses wearer, it should do the job for me at far less cost than a loupe. I need -4.2 diopter and most of these loupes only go +/-3 diopters, so loupes are not for me.
Here is a link:
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%