What do you own with your MFT camera? What are the uses? Are you happy with them?

Started Apr 24, 2014 | Discussions thread
alfredo_tomato
alfredo_tomato Veteran Member • Posts: 4,126
Re: What do you own with your MFT camera? What are the uses? Are you happy with them?

I don't have money for gear, so I do a lot legacy glass, Tokina EL 28mm 2.8, Yashinon DX 50mm 1.7, Industar 50-2 50mm 3.5, Suntar 135mm 2.8.  Extension tubes, reverse rings, and adaptors abound.

When I use the Tokina, I have a reverse ring attached. That way I can quickly switch between standard and macro photography.  The adaptors work like hoods.

Dolica tripod, focus rails, and a monopod are things I drag along on special occasions.

M43 glass I own: Oly 40~150mm, Sigma 19mm 2.8, 30mm 2.8. I have the original 14~42, but I can't remember the last time I used it.

I use the Oly EPL-1 and the and the VF3.  Soon it will be the EPL-5 or the EPM2 with the VF4.

Just had a glass of wine, I'm happy.

alfredo_tomato's gear list:alfredo_tomato's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1s Olympus PEN E-PM2 Olympus OM-D E-M10 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
NCV
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow