Nikon 1 V1 + TC-17EII + 300/4 AFS
To the members of the forum that own a V1, please help me out with this question.
How good could this combo be for birding and for surfing?
And would this combo be the 35mm equivalent of 1350mm?
300/4 with TC-17EII = 500mm
The V1 crop factor is 2.7x, correct?
I can get a used V1 with barely any use for 165 EUR (230 USD, 135 GBP) and comes with the 10-30 lens as well (which I intend to sell).
What is the price for the adapter to F mount? Do they come up used on eBay or not really?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4