XF1 - Field Trip ...
... Just spent the past five days travelling around Krabi and spent most of that time on boats. I used to be a white guy, now I am red !!
Anyhow, the XF1 seems to be working fine after its lens replacement. Whilst I took three cameras with me, I found it was far more convenient just to use the XF1.
Mind you, in contrasty light the LCD is absolutely useless. All the images, except the sunset, were 'best guess'.
Here's a few. More here - Krabi Pix
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO