Can someone explain "Cloud Storage"
The initial Wikipedia paragraph is, to me, a bunch of goddledigoop.
It appears to be a way to buy or rent (or even for free) some storage space for our files (e.g. photos) uploaded to somewhere in the internet world, and access them via the internet.
What I'd like to know in general is:
1) Is there any "general" cloud that one can use, or are there a whole bunch of "company-specific" clouds that one must search-research?
2) Are there any free, (and if so, how to access them) and how much "space" is available?
3) The Pro-Cons of cloud space (speed of access, risk of loss, etc. etc.)
Anyway, I'll skip the rest of the questions (regarding property theft, security, etc. etc.) but would like folks that are using it to be good enough to explain cloud.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!