Mechanical repair on an LX5
I have a DMC-LX5. I put a bad memory card in it. When pulling out the card, I bent the mechanical finger that detects whether the memory card is locked or unlocked. Now I can't get a card in there.
Q1 - who does repairs like this?
Q2 - is it worth repairing? Or just continue to use my LX7 and give up on the LX5?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO