Excuse me, Mr. What-the Duck, photo bags are not "frivolous"
Just try sticking all your gear into odd pockets! If nothing else, photo equipment containers (not all of which are purpose built) help you move about without losing stuff.
My new photo bag of the year:
Cabela's fisherman's fanny pack (lumbar pack), a nice large one, with the matching tackle boxes removed and used for something else. No it doesn't have divisions, but it does fit my field 4 x 5 camera and leaves space for lenses, meter, loupe, etc.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Apr 23, 2014|
|Apr 24, 2014|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!