Kennedy Space Center trip with EM-1
This was a part of the recent Florida trip and even though we have visited KSC many times before, there always something new to see there. This time around we got to see a rocket launch and visited their new Space Shuttle Pavilion.
EM-1 was there to capture the moment. It was my first field trip with the new camera and original 4/3 lenses. The launch was actually captured with my old 40-150 kit lens in "x2" mode.
Processed in LR5.
Enjoy and CC.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%