I'm all wet. Got a comb?
Poor thing, looking all wet and drippy. This was photographed today in Ottawa in the rain.
There are still a number of snowy owls down in the USA. They had flown down there last Fall and Winter. Many of those will be moving northward this month and some will likely pass thru the Ottawa area. In a typical winter pretty much all snowy owls will have disappeared by first week in April. However, this winter saw one of the largest snowy owl irruptions in 40 years.
Taken with a Canon 40D and 500 f4 II + TC 1.4x III on a Gitzo tripod. Thanks for looking.
I know you mean well but please do not embed my images into the forum. Thanks for respecting that.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4