K-3 & Sigma EF610 DG Super
Tried a Search but initial results unsuccessful.....apologize if duplicating somebody else.
New K-3; curiosity about my Sigma EF 500 DG Super. As feared, wireless is spot on and as expected, on-shoe is erratic to say the least. ALL over the road; figure firmware due to advanced age of flash. No go with Sigma upgrade (wasn't really expecting any)
So, question, can the experts weigh in on what is known about compatibility between the two devices aforementioned? Always extremely happy with my Sig EF500 DG S, thinking $215.00 street is better than Pentax $350.00+; but that's what I would like debated/elaborated here.
Thank you in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%