My D600 lens comparison ( 24-70f2.8VC, 24-120f4VR, 105f2.8VR, 50f1.4AFD, 70-200f4VR)
Because I can't decide between Tamron 24-70 f/2.8 VC and Nikon 24-120 f4 VR I bought both and did some real life comparison.
The result is quite interesting but nothing new.
- The 50 f1.4 AFD is the sharpest, lightest and have a very good Bokeh.
- The 105 f2.8 VR is as sharp as the 50 f1/4 and get the best Bokeh
- The 24-70 f2.8 VC is very sharp but the bokeh is a bit nervous. No focusing problem for me.
- The 24-120 f4 VR is less sharp as the other lens but the range is very usefull, very silent and fast focus and lighter than the 24-70 VC
Tamron 24-70 lsnd is really sharp
The 24-120 is ok but no as sharp as the Tamron
The 24-120 has a very good Bokeh
The 24-120 Bokeh is a bit "nervous"
Since my wife, my kids and my dogs blame me because I take too much picture I have kidnapped mister "NouNours"
Now the choice between T 24-70 and N 24-120 still difficult.
The focus speed, the weight and the Bokeh of the Nikon 24-120 F/4 are excellent.
where Tamron Sharpness is amazing.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Apr 22, 2014||1|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Race by mdbinasif|
from Your City - Kids Play
|Altaussee Austria by IFRPilot|
|Sunrise at Mono Lake by ed rader|
from My Best Photo of the Week