Does Canon SX700 HS have the same battery issue when shooting video that SX280 HS has?

Started Apr 22, 2014 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Andreluisp New Member • Posts: 4
Does Canon SX700 HS have the same battery issue when shooting video that SX280 HS has?

Hi there!

I'm planning to buy a new travel zoom camera, and I'm in doubt between Canon SX700 HS and Panasonic Lumix ZS 40.

I've read a lot of reviews and watched a lot of comparative videos, and I'm thinking about getting the SX-700 HS (mainly because this one is less expensive).

My main goal is to have a powerful travel zoom camera to take photo stills, but I'm also very interested in video capability. My main concern is about the known battery issue that the SX-280 HS has when shooting videos. My concern is that this battery issue may still exists in SX-700 HS.

Anyone has already shot some videos with SX-700 HS to experience how battery life does when shooting videos?

Thanks in advance!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon PowerShot SX280 HS Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS40 (TZ60) PowerShot SX700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow