quick adapter question
This is a silly question to start a thread over do I thought I would ask a broader one that might apply to other people.
My specific question: has anyone ever seen a pen f to regular 4/3 adapter?
I suppose there might be some focusing issues given the small size of the pen f/ft/fv and so the distance between lens and film might be less than the distance between lens and sensor on a 4/3 DSLR.
More broadly is anyone else excited about or better yet used the metabones OM speed booster? I assume it's only going to be for mft which is a shame but can you imagine what it will do to a 50mm f1.2 or 1.4? Hot damn.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!