A very nice study of the old plow... I would have thought though that using colour in this case will show the rust in a stronger way. In any case, I like how you photographed it.
Also I have to say the OOF rendering of the X-vario lens is beautiful.
Thank You! You are right, the rust doesn't shine in b&w's... I also agree about the OOF rendering, it is among the best I have experienced even if the lens operates at smaller minimum aperture.
Here is the color version and somehow I didn't like, maybe because the background is in the same tonality. A white balance thing, even if there was old leaves on the ground?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power