Selling my D90 and gear, OM-D EM5 or GX7?

Started Apr 17, 2014 | Questions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Mid-Town_Guy
Mid-Town_Guy Regular Member • Posts: 292
Selling my D90 and gear, OM-D EM5 or GX7?

Hello All,

Im in the middle of selling my Nikon APS-C gear and looking to get into M43 system.

I have had a look at both the EM5 & the GX7. Both feel and operate great... have also tried a variety of lenses (only in the store though) on both.

What is thought of as a better camera... I shoot lots of different things, but mostly landscapes, street (urban stuff) and portraits... some close up / macro too...

Suggetions on some lenes too? unfortunetly, I will only have about $1800 Canadian and the camera/kit eats up most of it.

currently (and used to) shooting with a D90, 35mm 1.8, 17-55 2.8, 50mm f2, sb-600..

Thanks, and excited!!! seems like a good move, as I seem to leave the old d90 at home due to kit size.... and btw, wow these two cams are very cool, loaded with features I didnt even know existed...

Mid-Town_Guy's gear list:Mid-Town_Guy's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Tamron SP AF 17-50mm F/2.8 XR Di II LD Aspherical (IF) Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di VC USD +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D90 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow