Mitsubishi CP9550DW (Z) printer?

Started Apr 15, 2014 | Discussions thread
Zone8 Forum Pro • Posts: 17,274
Re: Mitsubishi CP9550DW (Z) printer?

Elbert Zip Johnson wrote: Help I have the Mitsubishi CP9550DW-Z printer & can't get any support from Mitsubishi tech. Depart. they say yes we make it but don't service them noe could they find this model and/or SR # in their data base??? Any ideas would be helpfull?

Hi Zip - I do sympathise with you and your quandry but I have no idea about the printer as such. I would suggest the following.

First, uninstall the printer (assuming you have an installation disc?) and then reinstall and see if that cures the non-printing problem. I am also a PC user so the setup for printers in Macs is not my territory but I would think if you go into the Properties for the printer you should be able to see what settings are shown in case something stands out to clarify why no printing takes place.

In some Microsoft Windows programmes (like Excel for example) that programme auto-selects the printer. It is possible that somehow your operating system has set the "print" command to send the information to FILE rather than to the printer, which could explain what is happening behind the scenes.

I'm sure someone Mac familiar could help - but check out and post in the MAC Forum on DPR as someone there may well have the answer you need in sensae of not the specific printer model but the Mac setup for printing.

-- hide signature --

Zone8: Although I am a handsome genius, when I stand in front of a mirror, I vaguely recognise the ugly idjit standing on the other side!
LINK: For B+W with Epson 1400 (and other models) using black ink only PLUS other useful tips:
Cleaning DSLR Sensors, including Kodak DSLR Factory Cleaning method: (Includes links to "bassotto's" images)
Solving back/front focus problems on Sigma and most other DSLRs
PDF format list of lenses you can print or download - covers Italian Flag YES/NO for DCS 14n but applies to others.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow