D600 Sensor Replacement
Nikon received it March 7 and shipped it back March 27 (NY facility.) It arrived a week after it was supposed to as my office suite number was omitted. For some reason I received a rear lens cap along with my camera which I am grateful for as I always seem to be one short. However no eyepiece was returned. After a call I received a replacement eyepiece in a few days.
The sensor is very clean, my picture count was not reset, there seemed to be several hundred test pictures taken, my firmware was upgraded (even though I had the most current version), and my settings were partially reset. Most settings were restored to factory, but for some reason some things like my custom menu were in tact.
The camera was packed well, and the eyepiece was packed remarkably well!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%