Sigma 60/2.8 & Roller Derby.
Got a chance to try out the 60 last night @ a scrimmage.
I switched to the Oly 45/1.8
The low light made the shoot difficult & I found I needed 1/400s to freeze the subjects, thus high ISO & lotsa noise. I tried Denoise on the first 2 images here & Lightroom for the rest.
All in all, not a good outcome with this shoot.
The wood is clear between the knots.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|