Zeiss 16-70 and Canon 18-55 STM reviewed on EPZ

Started Apr 9, 2014 | Discussions thread
EinsteinsGhost
EinsteinsGhost Forum Pro • Posts: 11,977
Re: Wow, you guys are really going

Jesper Frickmann wrote:

While you all are arguing, I will take my Sony Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS and go shoot some pictures. I will enjoy the perfect balance on my camera. The smooth handling that you only get with a premium lens. I will marvel at the magic Carl Zeiss Pop that all of my pictures have. The famous Carl Zeiss 3D effect that no other lens can give you. The contrast, the colors and the incredible sharpness.

I know, it's only us connoisseurs who can really appreciate that. You must own one to know what I mean. Be a member of the exclusive club. It's not something that everyone can be lucky enough to experience.

Of course, there is CaNikon for the rest of you.

Poor you

Hey, whatever you need to tell yourself.

Now THAT is NOT a strawman argument. That would be trolling. If you can't appreciate a lens or a system, move on! Don't bring nuisance to a forum because people don't have the issues that you do.

EinsteinsGhost's gear list:EinsteinsGhost's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 Sony SLT-A55 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Sony 135mm F2.8 (T4.5) STF +12 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow