Does cutting videos in camera degrade quality?
Hey guys, I occasionally cut my videos in camera.
However, because the video codec isn't lossless, and because a new file is created when you cut a video, I'm worried that I'm degrading the quality of the video each time I do this? Not sure what's actually happening to the new created file.
Are my fears unfounded?
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Apr 10, 2014|
|Apr 12, 2014|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO