Started Apr 7, 2014 | Discussions thread
BobbyEB Junior Member • Posts: 39
Re: Again with the hate-card :(

dradam wrote:

Sean Nelson wrote:

dradam wrote:

Sean Nelson wrote:

1w12q312qw1 wrote:

Every time I post something about W7 versus W8, dradam comes along and bullies me to no end.

Just put him on your ignore list and save yourself the grief...

If you feel that what I say has been bullying, or in any way focused at 1w12q312qw1, feel free to report me to the mods.

I have no comment on your relationship with him. I'm just saying that if someone on the forum doesn't like the interactions they've been having with a poster, there's a simple solution.

I've ended up with a couple of people on my ignore list over the years, but you're obviously not one of them...

Wonderful.

While we don't seem to agree much, I find you to be one of the most knowledgeable, helpful, and level-headed people on this forum.

Dradam,

I have no dog in his fight, but it does seem like you're pushing Stan's buttons a lot. I've read some of your history as well as Stan's and it appears like you enjoy laying into him and saying how stupid he is to believe 7 is better than 8. There have been posts where Stan says exactly the same thing as Sean says (naturally in different wordage) but you respond politely to Sean and talk to Stan like he's a piece of $hit.

This is just an observance and not intended to make you mad at me too. But you might want to tone down your rhetoric when talking to perfect strangers. I wouldn't be proud of myself picking up a newspaper and reading some guy killed himself because I bullied him on an internet forum. But if you get a kick out of this type of banter with a stranger, then by all means enjoy yourself. And bullying is NOT against forum rules, it seems to be normal, accepted behavior for a lot of people on forums nowadays.

regards,

Bobby

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
hdr
hdr
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow