WARNING Lightroom 5.4 "delete from disk" can delete the wrong file
I've been playing with Lr 5.4 (Windows 64bit) for a few hours and their seems to be a bug whereby the delete photo from disk command can delete the wrong file.
I haven't isolated the specific circumstances where this happens because I wanted to get the issue 'out there' in the hopes that no one else gets caught by it.
TLDR: BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN REMOVING PHOTOS FROM THE CATALOG WITH THE NEW LIGHTROOM RELEASE. LR MAY DELETE THE WRONG PHOTO.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Apr 8, 2014|
|Apr 9, 2014|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!