Fuji Primes

Started Apr 8, 2014 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
dpasghar Junior Member • Posts: 48
Fuji Primes

So I've made the switch from nikon to fuji. Like many started with a x100 then upgraded to a x100s. Became curious about fuji lenses so purchased a Xe1 which I wasn't in love with, just used it with a 35mm 1.4. Then XT came out and have since upgraded to that and now packing a full arsenal of fuji primes, 14mm, 23mm, 35mm and just received my 56mm today.

Only shot 14mm and 23mm sparingly on a ski trip last week but just walking around and uploading them to my iPad I was thoroughly impressed with the results so far. Razor sharp, insanely fast focus with the xt1 in comparison to previous Fujis and current x100s that I own.

The EVF in the xt1 is so amazingly better than the x100s and hope to see that quality if not better on future fuji cams. Using the x100s EVF while skiing made me appreciate the xt1s so much more.

I'm now waiting for the 50-140 2.8 to complete my lens kit. I know it's a guessing game but what price points to most thing this will arrive at? I say with weather proofing etc thi should be at least $1300-$1500 I'm guessing.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow