used Sigma 8-16 vs. used Tokina 11-16, for nighttime / tripod use?
I'll have the opportunity to choose at an upcoming estate sale.
I've used the Tokina 11-16 f2.8, great lens.
I've not used the Sigma so I'm looking for any input, especially from those who've perhaps compared both in recent times.
I'm also curious about center to edge sharpness for architectural work.
Thanks for your input.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Apr 7, 2014|
|Apr 8, 2014|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4