used Sigma 8-16 vs. used Tokina 11-16, for nighttime / tripod use?
I'll have the opportunity to choose at an upcoming estate sale.
I've used the Tokina 11-16 f2.8, great lens.
I've not used the Sigma so I'm looking for any input, especially from those who've perhaps compared both in recent times.
I'm also curious about center to edge sharpness for architectural work.
Thanks for your input.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Apr 7, 2014|
|Apr 8, 2014|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|