Raw pictures with Canon 1100D
I found the Jpg pictures have to mush noise reduction for landscape pictures.
foliage in the shadow make for a blob of dark contrast in jpg.
So I touch t lets start with raw.
While it is not easy to do , I make A profile in adobe to run on the pictures, and the time to
Applied do not take more time then you do on jpg files.
It was a search for the best compromise not to mush noise reduction otherwise you can shoot jpg instead.
To low and you end up with to mush noise in sky.
I think I found the middle way.
so here are the pictures what you think about it.
Thank you .
My English is poor.Try to Understand
Nikon D90,Nikon D3200 Samsung NX100 Fuji X10 Canon 600D
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4