Headline - DSLRs have imprecise focusing due to their mirrors

Started Apr 5, 2014 | Discussions thread
Bill Robb Veteran Member • Posts: 3,332
Re: It was a joke, you sound like a fanboy.

Richard wrote:

While I don't believe the mirrorless will ultimately win because DSLR can act as mirrorless in live view and is getting better all the time.

I own DSLRs, no mirrorless. But there are mirrorless people on this site that beat the drum that mirrorless is better even though we know it is not. They are insecure in their purchase.

Well, no. That is what is known as a lie.

But you appear to be doing the same thing. If you know DSLRs are better why do you need to spend time beating the drum for dslrs? It makes you look insecure and a fanboi. Who cares what Peevee things, he is just a mirrorless fanboy, But you are not better.

While I think it is fine to post financial postings showing the sales of mirrorless and dslrs, you go beyond that. I make a joke and you are offended. You are a fanboy, and though I agree that DSLRs are gaining ground and mirrorless is declining, I don't feel the neet to be a fanboy and rub it in the face of the mirrorless people. They already know this information, they are already insecure because their format is decreasing in sales, why rub it in? Because you are a fanboy and you are insecure about DSLRs, which is kind of dumb because they are beating mirrorless like a red headed stepchild in every area except for live view and in time DSLRs will at least catch or surpass mirrorless. We all know this, even the fanboy mirrorless people even though they won't admit it.

You don't need to try to beat them down with logic, reason, facts, financial statemens and the more posts you make, the more you look like a fanboy and the more you sound just like them.

Japan 2013 overall sales numbers

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow