Headline - DSLRs have imprecise focusing due to their mirrors

Started Apr 5, 2014 | Discussions thread
crashpc Veteran Member • Posts: 6,709
Re: I am a narcissist, I like mirrors.

I see it otherwise. While I believe mirrorless will win one day, there are still great advantages of mirrored cams.
Anyway...

Power to Old Scales and Midwest  for bug climbing a rope and Holding breath of pro photogs changing to mirrorless.

What I see is total insecurity and incomprehention of mirrorless users, that many use their gear based on ones liking and concrete parameters and features.

I will Ask mirrorless cam users, if they can Focus 6-8 times in a second? If they manage to focus on moving/running dogs eye precisely, if they can track the dog running to them, if all this is possible with $450 mirrorless cam and still hold the resolution and noise performance on at least the same, but propably better level than DSLR so I can finally change my system. I´d like to find I´m stupid and I didn´t see that product before, so there will be another ramp-up in technical quality of my photos. Please, help me with that...

-- hide signature --

Why does he do it?

crashpc's gear list:crashpc's gear list
Canon EOS M10 Canon EOS M6 Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow