about to make a decision

Started Apr 5, 2014 | Discussions thread
Moredsir Forum Member • Posts: 73
Re: about to make a decision

K E Hoffman wrote:

A65 and A77 same EVF // Same Sensor

A77

• Better (heavier) body
  • Better control set dials, joystick etc.
  • Lens Micro adjust.. really critical if shooting lenses at wider apertures with narrow DOF.

Current deal is with a free grip at Amazon and some other dealers still.. you have to add it to the shopping cart and price is zeroed out.

You can sell the grip for $150 to $200 as new on Ebay... So A77 is really $600-650

All good advice. As a A65 owner I am pretty happy, however I am also a fussy person and if I was to buy at current pricing differences I would no doubt go A77. The other features I would like is wider auto bracketing (A65 is useless in this), extra dial, ISO50, LCD 3 axis pivot, AF assist lamp and I would pay the extra for them now that the prices are a lot closer. In fact seriously looking to swap over myself, even if there is a A77MKII imminent it will be priced too high for me I'm sure.

Moredsir's gear list:Moredsir's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sigma 10-20mm F3.5 EX DC HSM Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM Sony DT 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow