Advice on selling KM 7D kit wanted please.
The 7D is a great camera but its ten years old... you are not going to get much for it, unfortunately, and if something breaks, it cant be fixed, there are no parts.
You could ask 300 or 400 for the camera and grip, but if it breaks tomorrow, then that person is out 300 or 400 dollars. In my opinion if you sweeten the Pot with the lenses and the flash. you may get a bite, and even if the camera breaks the buyer still has the lenses and the flash. You might be able to get 500 for the whole thing.
Just my opinion.
Personally I would never sell my KM7D with grip... it just takes such beautiful photographs, the colors are so special, I love when I use that camera, unfortunately , my newer cameras are much more technologically advanced that I am spoiled. now if I could only get those Minolta colors into my newer cameras I would be very happy.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%