m4/3 not allowed on Lower Antelope Canyon photo tour

Started Apr 3, 2014 | Discussions thread
dougjgreen1 Senior Member • Posts: 3,309
Buy a used film SLR like a Nikon EM - for about $10 nowadays

And toss it in your bag with your mirrorless digital gear.   I recommend a Nikon EM, as it is EXTREMELY small and light, and can be bought for the cost of postage on ebay.   Plus it has that magical Nikon name that the guides undoubtedly respect more than any pro-level Mirrorless gear.

Of course, you're never going to USE this camera, it just gets you in to the tour.  You're actually going to shoot with your modern digital mirrorless gear.  But you meet the requirements of the permit by having an SLR.

You might actually need to buy a roll of film - assuming you don't have any expired ones lying around.  I think Walmart still sells the stuff cheap.

 dougjgreen1's gear list:dougjgreen1's gear list
Olympus Stylus XZ-10 Nikon 1 V2 Olympus PEN E-P5 Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-PL7 +16 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow