Lens help for mediterranean cruise??
I live in the Mediterranean region and I strongly advise you to take wide lens with you! Old cityes in the Mediterranean have narrow strets, some big squares & big publich buildings. For all of them you will need wide angle lense. If you want to capture some deatails than you have to take some telephoto lens with you as well. Also, I wouldn't recoment taking with you more than two lenses... From the listed combinations I would recomend you , but without Sigma 30 i.e. Canon 15-85 + 55-250.
Personally, If I travel alone I take with me 6D, TS-17mm & EF 17-40mm and G1X. If I'm not traveling alone (read there is a victim for carrying equipment), then I take second body 5D MK II and EF 100-400. How these combinations work you can view on my web site.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%