Nikkor 28mm 1:3.5 AI, still relevant today IMO
As scanned on Kodak Portra 400, no post-processing except for manual scratch removal done in GIMP.
Camera: Nikon F5
Lens: Nikkor 28mm 1:3.5 AI
Aperture opening: Equivalent value of eight
Sadly, I forgot the shutter speed.
EDIT: By the way, my original account name here is Nick Jones 08. I don't seem to be able to access it anymore.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Mar 30, 2014||2|
|Mar 31, 2014||1|
|Apr 1, 2014|
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|