I've just been through the grief and aggravation of transferring images from PBase to Smugmug and really love the interface of Smugmug even if set up is a bit of a challenge right now.
A couple of questions for the old hands with the new interface if you can help.
1. I have a series of folders that are labelled "best of..." and all seem to be in order except for 2003 that seems intent on staying where it is at the bottom. How do I move it and the child folders inside to its right place in chronological order.
2. I have a "good Stuff" folder and have just created an "Archived Good Stuff" folder but for some reason I can't just drag and drop images from one folder to the other. When I try to do that, it sees that I have the image and then I hover it over the Archived folder in the left hand pane and then when I let go I get a message in the centre top of teh Organize window saying "Hint: drag items into highlighted folders". What am I doing wrong there?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO