Alternatives to Olympus Stylus 1?
The Stylus 1 is kind of unique for its size, sensor and zoom range.
I prefer the Olympus XZ2 for its brighter lens (zoomed out) and same sensor. Does not have the zoom range though.
Be aware that if you buy a Sony camera in Japan, it will have Japanese menus only with no ability to add English later. Sony RX10 comes to mind as an option,but it is much more expensive and bigger.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|