Minolta Glass or Filter
So I hear a lot of things, esp good about the colors produced by use of minolta glass.
I have the Sony 35/f1.8 and Sony 18-135 lens and was wondering if similar color enhancements can be had by the use of a filter on these lens.
I also realize that a lot of these color enhancements can be done with photoshop, but I'd like to reduce the steps in my worklflow, esp color enhancing if a filter can do the trick.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO