12-60 left side distant smearing
For the past couple years in some landscape shots I've notice that distant detail on the left side of the shot is fairly soft. I'm talking about the last two to three inches on the left when viewed at 100%. The right side is sharp all the way. Up close foreground, the left side is sharp.
It only bothers me on certain shots, and now that I recognize it, it bothers me more. Has anyone had this problem and fixed it with a repair? Trying to figure out if it's worth sending it in, or if I'd get back a "within spec" note.
I used to think it was the m43 adapter but I noticed it in some E5 shots too, just not as obvious.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%