HELPPPPPPP ! To Buy now or to wait...... Rx100ii Conundrum :(

Started Mar 27, 2014 | Discussions thread
Jogger Veteran Member • Posts: 8,441
get it

I still shoot an RX100 and really dont see any need to upgrade. It will be quite a few more years i think before there is a generational leap in image quality from the 1 inch sensor, which is encrouching m43 performance. So, just for it.

ABTPhoto wrote:

The opportunity to purchase a brand new Rx100ii has come up for $570, however is it worth waiting two months or so until a successor is announced ? As mentioned in a previous thread Im going on Holidays in August.

I also already own a Genuine Sony Screen Protector and rubber grip brand new in unopened packaging from when I had a Rx100 ( RIP )

What to do... Wait or just bite the bullet ?

 Jogger's gear list:Jogger's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Nikon D700 Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow