Cart Refill Question
Some of the original carts from my Pro-100 are about to become empty. I purchased a second set of OEM carts to use as replacements so I don't have to rush my first refill. I will be resetting the chip, removing the ball, drilling out the hole, and refilling the original carts with PC inks.
My questions are about storage of the refilled carts. Should I leave the air vent covered with tape until I need to use the refilled carts? Should I store the refilled carts in a baggie until needed? Do the refilled carts have to be stored upright?
Thanks again for any help. This forum is a great resource!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%