Disappointing traffic on here on the HX range. I'm considering the HX50 as well as the new Panny TZ's, but there's tons of interesting traffic on the Panny forum, which might sway me in that direction.
However, a technical query please - I've read that the HX50 only does macro at the widest end, but is that true ? My old HX20 did macro up to 5x zoom or thereabouts.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Kingfisher by cjf2|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 11, K
|Bull Rider Being Launched by RBFresno|
from FX bodies and very high ISO