Variable ND Filter
Can anyone recommend a good variable ND Filter that they have experience of.
I am currently using a Canon 7D and a Canon EF 24-105mm f4 L IS USM Lens and would like to try some long exposure photography. To assist i want to get a ND filter and was wondering whether to start of with a variable filter and if they are any good.
I appreciate that it probably won't be as good as a fixed standard filter, but to start off with think this may give me a good amount of flexibilty for the price.
Any advice would be appreciated.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%