Amazon invoices and warranty repair
Just dropped my SX50 off at a camera shop with the sticky zoom. I had left it in the car for a couple of hours and it was kind enough to stick immediately for him. (30 degrees).
I had bought it from Amazon, and when I pulled up my invoice, there isn't a serial number on it. I came back home to look through my papers, and I have the card with the number as well as the box. I took pix of both and sent them to him.
Is this going to be a problem for warranty, if they decide to cover it? I realized today I also never registered it, which I an normally good at doing right away.
Thans - missing it already!
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sadiqur_Rahman by Sadiqur Rahman|
from Ain't Going to Work on Maggie's Farm no More
|Airborne by John Beavin|
from - How to respect the Flag and Anthem - (Portrait in Full Colours + A Border)