85mm 1.G CA - How bad?
I am thinking to get this lens for a D700.
I know it is much better optically than its predecessor. But in its reviews it also gets pretty bad rep for its CA and flare against light sources. At least from what I understand.
I mostly do street photography and shoot at night. So there are a lot of light sources and shining surfaces in my photos. And these two factors are what makes me hesitate buying this lens.
Should I not care at all and go for the lens, or consider other alternatives?
Thank you in advance.
Here's my portfolio for seeing how I shoot;
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%