3D at home: cats & flowers
Simon Zeev wrote:
Maybe I post too many pictures, but I try to keep this thread alive.
Thank you for posting your pictures. There can never be too much... Do keep posting.
Most of my pictures are now 3D.
Me too... since I started getting into 3D, 2D just doesn't appeal to me anymore. Even when I use my 2D cameras, I always take L+R shots.
Depth haz been the mizzing dimenzion for long enough, but still, few are bothered with 3D.
My favourite 3D site: Enjoy Free-Viewing Colorful 3D Without Glasses:- http://www.SingaporeGallery.com
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4